If you're a breastfeeding mama, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
The famous Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump has been updated! Although it works in the same way as the original Haakaa breast pump, the new pump has a few added features to make your life that little bit easier. Available in two larger capacities of 100ml and 150ml, and with a new suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills, it is the easiest and most simple way to express breast milk.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs, or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag.
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent.
- Size: 5 oz (150 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilize your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.