US shipping only
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING. While we have many items in stock, some items do need to be special ordered. Please contact us if you have questions about a specific product.
REV™ easily spins 360° for rear and forward facing riding from one simple installation. A smooth ride in both function and fashion, the REVV features sleek lines and contemporary contours. No rough edges here. 10 total positions. Choose from five recline positions each way they're facing.
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection system, and EPP energy absorbing foam takes security to the next level.
- Carefully curated high-performance materials including all steel frame, super resilient top of the line plastics, and feather weight micro knit fabrics.
- Steel Strength Technology™: Ultra resilient, top of the line plastics and steel reinforcement make for a heavy duty, secure shell.
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact. Doubles as a luxe carry handle when switching cars.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire-retardant chemicals for a non-toxic environment for your child.
- One hand, height-adjustable head support sports ten different positions up to 43 inches.
- No-rethread five-point harness keeps little ones secures and adjusts easily as they grow.
- Integrated magnetic buckle holders help keep straps out of the way when buckling in baby.
- Starts as an infant car seat and grows with your child with removable support wedge and infant head and body inserts.
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips.
- True tension™ doors aid in ultra-secure and simple installation.
Included with purchase:
Used from 5 to 40 lb | 43 in. or less
Rear-facing: 5 to 40 lb
Forward-facing: 25 to 40 lb (suggested age: at least 2 years)
Dimensions & Weight: L 21.5-34 x W 18.5 x H 19.5-29.5 in. Weight: 32 lb